CALIFORNIA FIREARM SAFETY CERTIFICATE AND
FIREARM SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTOR TRAINER
First Priority brings the complete class to your establishment
- Certified Alternative Instruction course for all entities wishing to have their owners, managers, and employees become certified DOJ Instructors to issue the Firearm Safety Certificate test and conduct the firearm safe handling demonstration.
- Provides the student with the qualification to apply for their Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- LIVESCAN Fingerprint service to immediately submit fingerprints to DOJ for the COE application.
- Fingerprints must be done prior to submitting an application for COE. Students can apply for their COE on-line immediately. DOJ no longer accepts paper applications.
- Comfortable and COVID safe environment
Call for pricing
Registration for Firearms courses is not refundable unless the course is canceled by the Instructor. If you miss your selected course, contact First Priority to reschedule.
Failure to obey safety rules or any unsafe or unruly behavior will not be tolerated. It will result in being removed from the class without the issuance of a refund.