First Priority Security Consulting LLC
California Department of Justice (DOJ) Certifications
LIVESCAN FINGERPRINT OPERATOR
ALL CALIFORNIA FIREARMS DEALERS
FIRST PRIORITY BRINGS THE COMPLETE CLASS TO YOUR ESTABLISHMENT
California Firearm Safety Certificate and Firearm Safe Handling Instructor Trainer
- Certified Alternative Instruction course for all entities wishing to have their owners, managers and employees become certified DOJ Instructors to issue the Firearm Safety Certificate test and conduct the firearm safe handling demonstration.
- Provides the student with the qualification to apply for their Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- LIVESCAN Fingerprint service to immediately submit fingerprints to DOJ for the COE application.
- Fingerprints must be done prior to submitting application for COE. Students can apply for their COE on-line immediately. DOJ no longer accepts paper applications.
LIVECAN FINGERPRINT SERVICE $25 per set for electronic service (roll fee)
DOJ Fingerprint fees depending on level of service required
Comfortable and COVID safe environment
Electronic immediate fingerprint submissions
Ink rolled Fingerprints available
MOBILE FINGERPRINT SERVICE IS AVAILABLE
OPEN LATE – 9 P.M. AND LATER BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT
FIRST PRIORITY SECRITY CONSULTING LLC
First Priority Security Consulting is a licensed Firearm Dealer with an FFL01, FFL03 and California CFD and COE.
- Conduct sales of California legal firearms
Large capacity magazines for Law Enforcement and out of state purchasers
- Conduct transfers of firearms
- Firearms purchased on-line can be sent to First Priority to transfer to you
- Firearms you wish to sell/transfer to others in California
- Conduct your DROS report and background check – State Fee $37.19
- Hold your firearm safely for the required 10 day period
- Sale and transfer of firearms ammunition