California Department of Justice (DOJ) Certifications
California Firearm Safety Certificate and Firearm Safe Handling Instructor Trainer
FIRST PRIORITY BRINGS THE COMPLETE CLASS TO YOUR ESTABLISHMENT
- Certified Alternative Instruction course for all entities wishing to have their owners, managers and employees become certified DOJ Instructors to issue the Firearm Safety Certificate test and conduct the firearm safe handling demonstration.
- Provides the student with the qualification to apply for their Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- LIVESCAN Fingerprint service to immediately submit fingerprints to DOJ for the COE application.
- Fingerprints must be done prior to submitting an application for COE. Students can apply for their COE on-line immediately. DOJ no longer accepts paper applications.
- Comfortable and COVID safe environment
First Priority Security Consulting is a licensed Firearm Dealer with an FFL01, FFL03 and California CFD and COE.
- Conduct sales of California legal firearms
- Large capacity magazines for Law Enforcement and out of state purchasers
- Conduct transfers of firearms
- Firearms purchased on-line can be sent to First Priority to transfer to you
- Firearms you wish to sell/transfer to others in California
- Conduct your DROS report and background check – State Fee $37.19
- Hold your firearm safely for the required 10 day period
- Sale and transfer of firearms ammunition