THE CERTIFIED COURSES FOR
YOUR CCW LICENSE FOR RESIDENTS of SAN JOAQUIN, SACRAMENTO, ALAMEDA pending), SANTA CLARA (pending), MERCED (pending), CONTRA COSTA, NAPA COUNTIES, STANISLAUS (pending), SOLANO (pending).
For all NEW applicants:
Do not take any weapon training courses until you receive official notice that your CCW has been approved.
- 16 HOUR COURSE FOR INITIAL 2 YEAR CCW $350.00
- INCLUDES BASIC FIREARMS TRAINING – HOW TO SHOOT
- FIRST FIREARM RANGE QUALIFICATION INCLUDED
- 8 HOUR CCW RENEWAL COURSE $200.00
- CCW FIREARM MODIFICATION $75.00
- $25 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL FIREARM BEING QUALIFIED ON YOUR LICENSE
- STUDENT PAYS FOR RANGE FEE AND AMMUNITION
- REMEDIAL INSTRUCTION FOR RANGE RE-QUALIFICATION $85 AN HOUR (MINIMUM 1 HOUR)
- COURSES ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK
- COURSES ARE SCHEDULED TO YOUR AVAILABILITY AND TO YOUR SCHEDULE
- THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT YOUR 16 HOUR OR 8 HOUR COURSE IS COMPLETED IN TWO DAYS STRAIGHT OR 8 HOURS AT A TIME.
- AT FIRST PRIORITY OUR CLIENT IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY AND YOUR BUSY LIVES AND SCHEDULES SHOULD NOT HAVE TO FIT MY SCHEDULE, YOUR COURSES ARE FOR YOUR SCHEDULE HERE AT FIRST PRIORITY.
- WE ARE A FULLY LICENSED RETAIL FIREARMS BUSINESS AND CAN TAKE CARE OF ALL OF YOUR FIREARM AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- ALL THINGS FIREARMS IS OUR MOTTO
Must meet all criteria for consideration of issuance Pursuant to California Penal Code § 26150:
- Proof that the person applying is of good moral character (Calornia SB2, January 1, 2024 removes the good moral character requirement)
- Proof that good cause exists for the issuance (UNCONSTITUTIONAL JUNE 23, 2022)
- Proof the person applying is a resident of the county or a city within the county
- Proof that the person applying has completed the required course of training including instruction on firearm safety, the law regarding the permissible use of a firearm and qualification of weapon(s)/type(s) to be listed on permit.
- Proof of no statutory prohibitions (No prohibitive criminal history)
CCW FAQs by County
Pre- Registration is required to ensure the seat in the class you want is reserved for you. There is a $50 per person non-refundable deposit when scheduling a class. Any cancellation without 24-hour notice prior to class will regrettably result in forfeiture of the whole deposit. In the case of a student wishing to reschedule their course, First Priority Security Consulting will provide the student with a non-refundable credit to use for another class at another time.